Know the parking regulations for sophomores who live on campus.
During the construction of the Adelphi University Nexus Building and Welcome Center, residential sophomores will be required to park their University-registered vehicles at the Garden City Pool parking lot (Field No. 9).
- The parking program for sophomores begins Monday, August 31, 2015, and applies only when classes are in session. Prior to that, your vehicle may be parked on the Garden City campus.
- Resident sophomores must park at parking Field No. 9 Monday through Thursday from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., but may park on campus on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Your parking decal must be secured to the lower left side of the rear bumper (driver’s side).
- Parking decals are vehicle specific and you may register up to two vehicles.
- Shuttle service will be provided to and from campus, approximately every 15 minutes, Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m.–11:00 p.m. Pickup and drop-off location is at Post Hall.
- Escorts from the Department of Public Safety and Transportation will be provided upon request seven days a week, from 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m., by calling the office at 516.877.3511.
- For the Saturday and Sunday shuttle schedule, view the Campus Transportation page.
For more information, please contact:
Manager of Transportation and Parking Services
Office of Public Safety
p – 516.877.3503
e – firstname.lastname@example.org