Parking for Residential Students
Know the Fall 2016 / Spring 2017 parking regulations for freshman and sophomore students who live on campus.
Freshman and sophomore resident students are required to park their University registered vehicles at the Garden City Pool parking lot (Field No. 9).
This begins at 5:00 p.m. on Monday, September 5, 2016, and applies only when classes are in session. Prior to that, your vehicle may be parked on the Garden City campus.
Pool parking is prohibited without a Village of Garden City permit until Monday, September 5, 2016, at 5:00 p.m.
- You will be issued a parking decal with a color-coded expiration-year sticker as shown. You must park at parking Field No. 9 Monday through Thursday from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., but may park on campus on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Your parking decal must be secured to the lower left side of the rear bumper (driver’s side). Parking decals are vehicle specific and you may register up to two vehicles.
- Shuttle service will be provided to and from campus, approximately every 15 minutes, Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m.–11:00 p.m. Pickup and drop-off location is at Post Hall.
- Escorts from the Department of Public Safety and Transportation will be provided upon request seven days a week, from 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m., by calling the office at 516.877.3511.
- Pool shuttle service resumes Sundays at 5:00 p.m.
Click map for enlarged view